Monday, October 17, 2011

Beard Blog Pt II

Well it's been a while punters but you'll all be pleased to know the beard is progressing nicely. The altitude training it has been subjected to along with some mineral rich hot springs has seen somewhat of a second week boom. There has been some competition from beards we have passed along the way, but I reckon come 22nd of December and our flight home I'll be buying some white hair dye and taking bookings for St. Nic.
Hope all is well back home beard lovers
Doc x

6 comments:

  1. Hi to all. This is Big H trying to join the blogging scene ( when I spell checked it came up with dogging!) and show my support to your trek! Also many congratulations to Mike + Caz--just hope the Champers was up to the Roberts standards!Wishing you all continued good luck and save travelling.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mike and Caz. Really happy for you!! Nice work Mikey.

    Decent face fuzz Dicky. I take it your now at the stage where you have to suck your moustache after every sip of beer.

    Love to all. Am following your adventures on a daily basis. Sounds shit.

    Stay tuned for my very own "Dan the Man in San Fran. Diary of a Dumpy Douchebag". Available on all good digital platforms.

    ps my name is now "a" because I don't know how to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a great time. B careful watch Rich does not go barmy with too much a-hol you know what he is like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit straggly I'd go for more bloom than boom next week.

    ReplyDelete